Intensive Outpatient (IOP) and Outpatient (OP) Treatment at Gaudenzia
Our outpatient treatment settings provide treatment for people who meet the ASAM criteria for outpatient services, are stepping down from residential treatment, who are experiencing treatment for the first time, or who need to continue work/school while receiving treatment. We also provide a thorough assessment to determine the appropriate level of care for your needs.
Our IOP and OP Treatment Services
We can connect you to:
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Partial Hospitalization Programs
- Intensive Outpatient Programing
- Outpatient Programing
- Adolescent-Specific Treatment Services
- Pregnant and Parenting Women Treatment Services
- Prevention and Educational Programs
- A Higher Level of Care if Needed
Find an Outpatient Treatment Program Today
To find an intensive outpatient (IOP) or outpatient (OP) substance use and co-occurring disorders treatment program near you, call the Gaudenzia Treatment and Referral HelpLine at 833.976.HELP (4357).