Residential Treatment Options at Gaudenzia
Recovery is multi-faceted. From connecting you with qualified, professional counselors to helping you start your journey in a stable, safe, and supportive environment, we can help.
Gaudenzia provides residential/inpatient treatment for individuals with substance use and co-occurring disorders. Our residential treatment programs offer varying lengths of stay based on clinical assessments and individual client needs.
Our caring, compassionate team members will work with you to create an individualized treatment plan that supports your long-term recovery.
Residential/inpatient treatment services at Gaudenzia include:
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Support for Co-Occurring Mental Health Disorders (in some locations)
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) as an Option
- Integrated Medical Care (in some locations)
- Linkage to a Broad Network of Resources and Support Services
- Access to Transitional and Affordable Housing Options
- Educational Programming
An integral part of our mission here at Gaudenzia is to reduce barriers to treatment access for historically under-served populations. That’s why we offer programs specifically designed to meet the needs of our diverse range of clients.
Specialized programming is available for:
- Pregnant and Parenting Women
- Housing Insecure Individuals
- Criminal Justice-Involved Individuals
Find Residential/Inpatient Treatment at Gaudenzia
To find a residential treatment program near you, please call our 24-hour Treatment and Referral HelpLine at 833.976.HELP (4357).