Gaudenzia recognizes that the success of our programs is driven by the care, knowledge, and skills of our staff; we hire individuals who embrace our mission, vision, and philosophy. This allows us to create a work environment that is supportive of diversity, promotes education, growth, and teamwork, and inspires our employees to work hard to affect the lives of others every day.
Why Choose Gaudenzia
We are seeking dedicated individuals to join our team to help advance our mission of helping people affected by drug & alcohol dependency, mental illnesses, and related conditions. If you are someone who shares this mission and would like to join our team, please follow the page to apply for an open position. A staff person from our management team will contact you to develop a plan that will meet the needs of both the job seeker and the organization.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team at Gaudenzia.
Gaudenzia, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable employment laws. Gaudenzia will neither practice nor permit discrimination in employment or advancement on the basis of age, gender, race, color, religion, creed, gender identity, marital or military or veteran status, ancestry, national origin, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability.
At Gaudenzia, we are committed to our employees and their families. We work hard to ensure our employees have access to a comprehensive set of benefits they need to support their lives and their family. These benefits are available to all full-time employees and are cost-effective for the employees. The effective date, eligibility, coverage, cost, and carriers vary based on several factors including, job location, coverage levels, and benefit selections.
Employee benefit options include:
- Health Insurance (medical, vision, and prescription)
- Health insurance is available to all full-time employees and is effective the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment. Employees may choose from several different coverage levels including single, employee & spouse, employee & child (ren), or family plan. Cost-sharing varies based on coverage level. Please see information on Consolidated Appropriations Act (CAA) and Transparency in Coverage Act (TCA).
- Dental Insurance
- Dental insurance is an employer-paid benefit and is available to the employee, their spouse, and dependent children and is effective the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment. Gaudenzia’s dental coverage is a PPO plan that is provided by Delta Dental of PA.
- Life Insurance
- Gaudenzia provides all full-time employees with group term life insurance which includes accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D). Life insurance coverage level depends on salary and job classifications. Employees may elect to purchase additional life insurance or may elect to purchase life insurance for their spouse or dependent children, however, this will be at their own cost through payroll deductions.
- Short Term / Long Term Disability
- Short and long-term disability provides employees with a reduced level of income replacement in the event an employee becomes unable to work. Basic short-term disability coverage is employer-paid and provides 26 weeks of reduced income supplement. Employees may elect to purchase a short-term disability “Buy-up” option which provides a higher weekly benefit for the 26 week benefit period. Employees may also elect long-term disability coverage which will provide income supplement for up to 5 years. Both short-term disability “Buy-up” and long-term disability options will be at their own cost through payroll deductions.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- As employees in the business of helping others, we sometimes forget to tend to our own needs. Therefore, Gaudenzia provides our employees with an Employee Assistance Program (EAP). EAP is a confidential assistance program that is managed by Access. Whether you’re coping with family problems, financial problems, caring for older adults, or other personal-related issues, Access can provide you with support through their 24-hour hotline at 800.248.1688.
- Voluntary Retirement Pension Plan (403b)
- Gaudenzia offers employees the opportunity to participate in a Voluntary Retirement Pension Plan, (403b) on a tax-deferred basis. All employees are eligible to participate in the plan from their date of hire and are eligible for the employer-determined match after six months of employment. The vesting schedule applies to all employer-matched funds.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Gaudenzia, Inc. offers tuition reimbursement on an apportioned basis for all full-time employees up to graduate studies. Eligibility for tuition reimbursement occurs upon successful completion of or orientation period (all courses must begin after the eligibility date). The course of study must be in a field related to the employee’s current position or as part of a development plan.
- Vacation / Personal Days
- At Gaudenzia, Inc., we recognize the importance of work/life balance. As such, Gaudenzia grants paid vacation & personal time to all full-time employees. Vacation and personal allowance afford employees the opportunity for rest and relaxation periods as well as an opportunity to address personal/family needs.
- AFLAC offers a variety of insurance products and policies including Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity. AFLAC policies are fully employee-paid through payroll deductions.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Gaudenzia, Inc., allows all full-time employees to participate in the Flexible Spending Account, (FSA). FSA allows employees to put aside pre-tax dollars to be used to pay for services such as healthcare, childcare, and commuter transportation. Each participating employee will receive a pre-loaded card that will be loaded with the employee’s full medical election and systemically for travel and childcare expenses. Employee contributions are made through payroll deductions.
- Legal Shield/Identity Thief Protection
- Legal Shield offers legal services for several issues including, identity theft, Wills, Living Wills, real estate planning, family law, consumer finances, and traffic issues. Legal Shield is an inexpensive benefit that is funded by the employee through payroll deductions. Employees are eligible to elect Legal Shield on the 1st of the month following 30 days of full-time employment.
- Leave of Absence
- Gaudenzia, Inc. acknowledges the importance of work\life balance and the need for employees to be able to spend time caring for themselves and their loved ones. As such, Gaudenzia adheres to the Family Medical Leave Act of 1993 (FMLA). FMLA provides for eligible employees to take up to 12 weeks of unpaid leave of absence within a 12 month period. Gaudenzia also ensures that the employee’s group health benefits are maintained during the length of the approved leave. All employees on FML will be required to maintain their employee portion of health premiums.
- Service Pins
- Gaudenzia appreciates the efforts and commitment of our employees. Their loyalty and dedication to our organization correlate to the success of our clients. In recognition of employees’ hard work, dedication, and commitment, Gaudenzia provides employees with service awards. Service pins are awarded to employees on each five-year service milestone.
For more detailed information on employee benefits, please click here.
To speak with someone about Gaudenzia Benefits contact our Human Resources Department at 610.239.9600.
Gaudenzia believes that the involvement of graduate and undergraduate level interns can enhance programming, help the agency carry out its mission, and assist in the guidance and advancement of our services. Interns bring a sense of dedication, commitment, and an outside perspective that complements the clinical treatment and enhances overall clinical services. Additionally, the support of interns demonstrates the concepts of altruism, civic duty, and the value of higher education.
All interns will receive an orientation to Gaudenzia’s culture, which includes the facility, safety and security, and operational procedures. Intern administrators will develop an orientation plan and will outline of Roles & Responsibilities of each intern.
All interns who will have ongoing contact with clients must undergo a criminal background investigation and child abuse clearance prior to engagement with Gaudenzia.
If you are interested in an internship at Gaudenzia, please fill out the form here.