The 26th Annual Conference will enable participants to promote better outcomes for women and children exposed to High-Risk Pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, Substance Abuse, Adolescent and Adult Trauma, Human Trafficking, Opioid and Other Emerging Drug Trends, and other healthcare related issues.
- Elizabeth Smart, Survivor, Advocate, and Author of “My Story and Where There’s Hope: Healing, Moving Forward and Never Giving Up.”
- Candy Finnigan, Interventionist on the A&E Show, Intervention.
For more information, please contact Jackie Felker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To download the event brochure, click here.
- Date(s): March 28, 2019 to March 29, 2019
- Time(s): 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Location: Best Western Premier The Central Hotel & Conference Center
800 E Park Drive Harrisburg, PA 17111