Our facilities remain open during this time to serve those in need of critical behavioral health services.
We are following the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) and well as state and local governments to keep individuals safe.
Steps our Organization is Taking:
- We have developed and are administering a screening tool to all new clients in order to identify those that may be at a higher risk for COVID-19. Staff and clients who are identified at risk will not be admitted into our facilities.
- We have modified and expanded our PTO policy for employees.
- We are communicating the most up date information to our employees daily.
- Fact sheets regarding COVID-19 and prevention measures have been disseminated and posted in the programs. Clients are being educated by program staff, including nurses, about how to prevent transmission through proper hygiene measures.
- Our facilities have increased cleaning and sanitizing practices.
- We are temporarily suspending visitors to our facilities.
- We have disseminated the Preparedness Plan to all regions and are crafting our Continuity of Operations Plan for each region.
We will continue to monitor all updated information and take necessary steps to ensure the safety of our clients, employees and their families.