Gaudenzia's Employee Benefits
Gaudenzia's commitment to our staff and their families is evident by the comprehensive benefits that are offered. These benefits are available to all full time employees and are at low to no cost to the employees. The effective date, eligibility, coverage, cost and carriers vary based on several factors including, job location, coverage levels and job classifications.
Eligible employees may elect single coverage or may elect to cover their spouse and legally dependent children (biological, adopted, or step children). Dependent children may be covered through age 26 for medical, dental and prescription coverage.
Employee benefit options include:
- Health Insurance (medical, vision and prescription)
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Voluntary Retirement Pension Plan (403b)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation / Personal Days
- Additional / Supplemental Benefits (AFLAC; Flexible Spending Account; Legal Shield / Identity Theft Protection; Medical Leave; Service Pins; Excellence Awards)
For brief description of all benefits, please click here.